Privacy & Cookies
Here is a brief outline of who we are and what the site does, which you agree to in order to use our site:
- We are Silk Blossom & Co Ltd, company number
- We only use limited essential and analytical cookies to serve the site properly and gather anonymised analytical usage data.
- Additionally, we only gather and use personal data, such as that submitted via the contact form, to enable us to properly address enquiries and to provide our services.
- We don’t store any personal information on our servers.
- Furthermore, we don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We only retain data for so long as required to fulfil our service and contract to you, and for as long as legally required for accounting and tax purposes.
- We advocate for data and privacy rights and will never use data in ways we wouldn’t like our own to be used.
- Essential cookies that are required by our site to function.
- Name and email address if a comment form is filled out. The cookie just remembers a user’s name or email address.
- Name and email addresses submitted by user by using a contact form.
- Google Analytics tracking.
What We Collect
We don’t collect much in the way of identifiable data. Only that which is submitted via the contact form of our site. This includes:
- Event Date
- Event Venue
- Details of Your Enquiry
How Long We Retain Your Data
Enquiry data is not held on our website and what data we keep offline is only for as long as we need to fulfil our contract to you, as well as for legal, accounting and tax purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt into saving your name, email address and website in cookies in your own browser. These are generally for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Who We Share Your Data With
We do not share any personally identifiable data with anyone.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Additionally, we do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents.
If you wish to contact us please do so by emailing email@example.com.